Motivating people to godly excellence by abiding by and standing on the word of God. Moving individuals, communities and ministries to a better place and improve situations in the society.
God wants us to excel in all that we do and urges us in Eccl. 9:10[i] to do with all our might whatever we find ourselves doing. Harvest of Nations considers this as a mandate from God to His people. When people move and do things with all their might under the grace of God great results come out of it, bringing glory to our Maker. One will chase a thousand, two will put ten thousand to flight[ii] if we obey and work according to what God has commanded us.
Our main goal is to bring out everything that God has given us to bless Him, bless other people with our talents, gifts, services, resources… Supporting people to be great in whatever they do and not settle for less. Because our God in heaven does not expect less from us. It doesn’t matter where we find ourselves today, what matter is our destination; where we want to be tomorrow and at the end of this earthly race.
[i] Ecclesiastic 9:10: Whatever your hand finds to do, verily, do it with all your might; for there is no activity or planning or knowledge or wisdom in Sheol where you are going. (KJB)
[ii] Deuteronomy 32:30: How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the Lord had shut them up? (KJB)
The aims of Harvest of Nations are:
- To enable and enhance the integration of individuals, communities and ministries in the society/community;
- To promote the spread of the gospel and support individuals and associations in this aspect;
- To reach the unreachable;
- to uplift and empower the broken;
- to break social isolations and the yoke of poverty;
- to bring hope to the hopeless situations;
The association has the following objectives:
- To provide support and information;
- To educate by giving scholarships to individuals, by organizing seminars and courses such as needed to help elevate the level of the participants and also to increase the employability;
- To seek and promote, on a national and international level, the participation of the association;
- To publish and spread the Bible, other Christian books and Magazines;
- To organize crusades, concerts and events;
- To promote and present the interests of the association’s members to the notice of local administration and authorities, International Organizations and other authorities;
- To form partnerships with any national/international Organizations/associations whose aims are similar to that of Harvest of Nations;
- To encourage and promote talents;
- To develop holistic projects to train, educate, empower and uplift the less privileged in the society;
- To do all that which is ancillary, incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objectives, including commercial and profitable activities within the boundaries of what legally is allowed and of which the proceeds at all times shall be used for the realization of the non-profit objectives of the association.